Awesome video, which marijuana can do for Parkinson's

A Parkinsonian patient has irrefutable evidence of the ability of marijuana to provide degenerative diseases.



Ian Frizell, a citizen of the United Kingdom, has spent the last 20 years in the case of a severe case of Parkinson's disease that causes uncontrollable tremors in most of his bodies.

Published in this video earlier this month, Frizell explains that the traditional medicine for Parkinsonism feels "very bad".


In the video you can see how only 30 mg of an evaporator consumed marijuana produces a liberalization effect in about twenty minutes later.


"The feeling of relief is immense," Frizell said then on the couch completely free tremors.


Frizell said the consumed marijuana is also prescribed for this disease. I suggest that there may be an even more powerful relief if medical marijuana is legalized in the United Kingdom.


Watch the video and see who make marijuana from this disease,


"As part of the information from members who support the use of marijuana for medical purposes, I decided to include this video to show the effects of marijuana on my tremors.

Awesome video, which marijuana can do for Parkinson's
I am suffering from early-onset Parkinson's disease, I used the surgery to conceal the deep brain stimulation to face the symptoms, but for this video I turned my DBS off so you can see my trembling Parkinson's with absolutely no drugs.

I do not tolerate any drugs prescribed for the treatment of Parkinson's disease. I feel very bad. This is what I now take marijuana, then after 20 or 30 minutes, you will see the difference.


Ok, it's 20 minutes 30 mg of the cannabis consumed, that is, a pinch of consumed spray.


As you can see my trembling is very quiet. In fact, it is almost completely under my control. The feeling of relief is overwhelming. Besides, to soothe my excitement, there are one or two symptoms that have a positive effect on marijuana.


Dystonia so that my right foot go up, which is very unpleasant and significantly decreased and my voice is stronger and easier for me to say the words.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Cannabis

loading...